Gary Moller
Home
Online Shop
Online Articles
About Gary Moller

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Preventing cramp in a long distance runner


"Hi Gary
Tried what you said last night. I went to bed and felt a bit of cramp in my toes and inside of leg and if I pointed my toes forward they instantly cramp, so went and got the Active Elements and chew/swilled them and cramp dissappears straight away.

I guess this means that I need to increase the daily dose but I would also appreciate any ideas you have for what to do during the long races, like Lake to Lighthouse will be 9-10 hour day 1 and 7-8 hrs day 2. Some guys I train with add half teaspoon sea salt /litre to their drinking water? Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Gary."

Read the whole article here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


Do you have a question?
Email Gary: gary at myotec.co.nz (Replace the "at" with @ and remove spaces). Please include any relevant background information to your question.